 Dear LEGO / 1718
Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:09:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:

Lego Mindstorms Vice President Linda Dalton, who works with master builders

at the company's colorful Novato, Calif., headquarters, said adult buyers
boosted sales 300 percent last year.

A 300 percent increase is not inconsequential.  If that single fact is true,
we adult fans of lego ARE the lego market!!!  [...]

Note the sub-market.

--Todd