 General / 15851
Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:09:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi- • bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2000/02/29/financial2038EST0280.DTL

Unfortunately, they haven't added the pics they took :-/

This is great! Good publicity never hurts! Tom, how did you get into this
article? I mean, how did the newspaper find you?

Although I'm not into mindstorms so much, this is interesting - I didn't
realize that mindstorms helped TLC recover it's 1998 losses...

-Shiri