 General / 15876
Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:09:10 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <38BF7407.4FEA600F@vfaq.com>...
Shiri Dori wrote:

This is great! Good publicity never hurts! Tom, how did you get into this
article? I mean, how did the newspaper find you?

The reporter read Lugnet for a while, noticed I posted a lot, then saw the
pics of my cube I have on my work site ;-)

I was sure you were going to say that the local Lego retailers sent her your
way.

Rose