 General / 15859
Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:15:46 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi- • bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2000/02/29/financial2038EST0280.DTL

Unfortunately, they haven't added the pics they took :-/

This is great! Good publicity never hurts! Tom, how did you get into this
article? I mean, how did the newspaper find you?

"follow the clinking ABS...follow follow follow FOLLOW....~\o"

Great quoto-op, Tom, way to go!  I hope they don't put their foot down on
your LEGO playing during office hours...;)

best

LFB