 General / 15856
Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 05:52:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
This is great! Good publicity never hurts! Tom, how did you get into this
article? I mean, how did the newspaper find you?

I also got an email from the reporter, but didn't have time to
respond.  Perhaps she tracked down mindstorms users in the Bay Area.

Although I'm not into mindstorms so much, this is interesting - I didn't
realize that mindstorms helped TLC recover it's 1998 losses...

Gee, if Mindstorms was so sucessful with adults, shouldn't they
release Mindstorms Jr. for the kids?  Something with one-piece
gear boxes, large pre-constructed frames, and vacuformed storage
containers? :)

-gyug