 Color / 744
Re: New container ship color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:52:33 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

The new set hasn’t yet gotten a release date, but should be sometime around October.

Thanks for everyone’s participation!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

Hello Jake

What is the story on the release date of this “new” set??

I was hoping to get it for christmas presents but I geuss it doesn´t look to good.

Best regards Thomas