 LEGO Company / 2087
Re: New container ship color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 18:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   Well, it took a bit longer to get the final results tallied that I expected (summer vacations and all). But I’m pleased to announce that the color chosen for the new container ship is...drum roll please....

Dark Blue

That’s right. They were neck and neck, but Dark Blue pulled slightly ahead at the end.

The new set hasn’t yet gotten a release date, but should be sometime around October.

Thanks for everyone’s participation!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

<grumpy old man rant>

Bah! Dark Blue is already available in about a zillion sets, dark green is only available in a couple of pieces. What were you dark blue voters thinking? </grumpy old man rant>

I’m still hoping for dark green bricks, I’ve got a couple of .train! projects patiently waiting for them...

JohnG, GMLTC