 LEGO Company / 2097
Re: New container ship color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:46:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego, John Gerlach wrote:
   Dark Green as in the color of the Gary Payton (Seattle) basketball minifig, dark green as in the links in the “Team Spirit” watch, dark green as in a few new Bionicle sets.

Yeah, that’s officially called Earth Green. Dark Green is the official name of the “basic” green used for the 32x32 baseplates and Forestmen outfits.