 LEGO Company / 2108
Re: New container ship color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:44:13 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:

   Hey, how much fun can your job be, if you can’t even rig elections! :)

Well, lack of election riggings aside, I’d have to say I have one of the coolest jobs in the world.

:)

The offer is up on the table if you want to trade jobs for a few days, maybe work my shifts during Brickfest. :-p

Just think of the possibilities, you could see what the AFOL’s are buying firsthand! ;)

-Brian

Jake

---
Jake McKee