 LEGO Company / 2107
Re: New container ship color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:44:36 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

Well, it took a bit longer to get the final results tallied that I
expected (summer vacations and all). But I'm pleased to announce that the
color chosen for the new container ship is...drum roll please....

[Dark Blue]

That's right. They were neck and neck, but Dark Blue pulled slightly ahead
at the end.

The new set hasn't yet gotten a release date, but should be sometime
around October.

Thanks for everyone's participation!

Now that Dark Blue is appearing more and more, can we expect to see more
Darkblue parts in the "normal" shapes too, such as the 1*n bricks, 1*n and
2*n plates and some slopes? I've got several idea's for Darkblue but I'd
need more than the current part selection to realize them.

Hint : http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/nl/electric/1100/1120-29/ns1122.jpg
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit