 LEGO Company / 2120
Re: New container ship color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:11:25 GMT

   Well, lack of election riggings aside, I’d have to say I have one of the coolest jobs in the world.

:)

Jake

Jake, I agree, I love working for the company as well--I wonder how much bad kharma I’ve had for it to balance out with my training job! Let’s see...I travel, I get to tell people about LEGO, and I get paid for it? Ok, how cool is that?

-Scott Lyttle