 LEGO Company / 2121
Re: A New Color Quandary...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:34:19 GMT

   So, then I pop the other set open. Lo and behold, another new-brown tile... just one. The boxes are dated (c) 2003. I’m a bit peeved. It would be one thing to have all on brown or all of another in the set, but mixing?

Was this market research, Jake? Was this done purposefully to test the buyer’s perceptions? God, if only I’d bought these sets when they were released. I would have raised high, holy... yeah... anyways.

Anyone else come upon these problems?

Sounds like an error at the assembly plant (Enfield CT ?). I just checked one set and all the brown parts match (classic brown I think).

Ray