 LEGO Company / 2114
Re: New container ship color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:51:28 GMT

In lugnet.lego, William R. Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   See, this is how you can tell I don’t rig these things... my personal vote was Dk. Green too!

Jake,

Now I’m confused again. Can you please clear up the confusion about Dark Green? Is it really a dark green or is it ordinary green (as in the baseplates)? I thought it was the latter, but given the above now I am wondiering if it was the former after all.

Not sure how I confused things by that note, but I apologize. As has been mentioned a number of times, “dark green” in this vote was/is the new dark green color that fits in the same range as the new dark red and dark blue.

This new green is best thought of as “forest green” and is not the standard green, or the green used in the foliage pieces.

It is the green used here (set 4752 - the Professor Lupin minifig).

Or in the Toa here (Bionicle set 8605).

Or in the minifig on the far left (From set 3562)

Hope this helps clear this up.

Jake

---
Jake McKee