Subject:
One more thing and I think we're set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 20:01:31 GMT

OK, we (Shiri and I) have everything pretty much finalized, but we need some
input.  We think everyone should vote, in order to increase awareness to CW
while still making people feel welcome.  The stories up for vote will be
posted every Sat-Sun, voting will take place during the week via email
(castle_world@hotmail.com), and then the votes will be tallied and the
winner's story posted on Fri.  The winner then gets to pick from one of Wilson
Raska's "award or whatever we're gonna call them" things, and whala!  It
starts again the next week.  What's everyone else's feelings on this?
-Chris