Subject:
The Chronicles of Scar, Chapter 1 in FTX (was: one more thing...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 02:39:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here's a version of Chapter 1 in .ftx format:

http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/Chapters/1/

It took me only a few hours, with MANY sidetrackings, to finish this. I'd say
that net time of work was less than an hour. The pages that combine all the
frames took about ten seconds each to create...

This is really A Good Thing (TM) for CW... I say, let's not drop this!

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Possibly, the CWSOTW could be in FTX... that'd make it *much* easier to
maintain.

I'll say this again - easy easy EASY. VERY EASY.

-Shiri