Re: One more thing and I think we're set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:37:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
[...]
Possibly, the CWSOTW could be in FTX... that'd make it *much* easier to
maintain.

I can attest to that!  :)  I've been using FTX for CLSotW (Cool LEGO Site of
the Week) for about...hmm...  almost a year now and it sure is easy!  And if
I spot a typo, all I do is click "Edit This Page," type the change into the
edit box, and click "Save."

Here are a couple examples:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-145
   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-143

(The second one includes snippets of news articles right on the page.)  The
source for those two pages:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-145.ftx
   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-143.ftx

--Todd