Re: One more thing and I think we're set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:55:54 GMT

Wow. Here's my take on this.

This has great potential and (I already discovered) FTX is totally easy to use
and would make life simpler.

For a few examples for whoever's not familiar with the FTX... you could write
all your chapters on individual pages, and then write another one that
combines them all, with ease... or easily write a page with all your creations
on it, with no extra work... and the "coding" is really very basic and easy
even for non-geeks (me included!!).

BUT, and this a big one, there's a problem... not everyone in CW is a lugnet
member, and that means alienating the people who aren't.
Unless there's another way... perhaps the editor (whoever that'll be, me or
someone else, I don't mind) could create pages for non-members; less
comfortable for them, so it's not like they get member benefits... I dunno.

-Shiri

P.S.
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Todd Lehman writes:
pages under their LUGNET member ID, for example  /org/cw/~88/shar  or

LOL!! Is that some combination between Shiri and Scar? Hehe... ;o)