Re: The Chronicles of Scar, Chapter 1 in FTX (was: one more thing...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 04:29:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Nothing of it... you know who it never would've started without (clue - not
me! ;-).

well take a bow anyway...lol

<blushing>

OK, OK! <grin>

<bows to the monitor>

Time for me to cough up some cash and join = )

Def'nly worth it. Even without the membership pages. I'm thinking about adding
s'more cash to my membership, it's worth more than ten now (to me!).

I was excited when I found out how easy my webtv page builder was to use...I
think this Lugnet member page builder is very appealing also...possibly w/ a
few more features...the logic and simplcity are great for somone who is
computer impired (like me...honest I will learn more about them someday)

Seriously, this FTX is the best thing that happened to me in a long time. I'm
actually [enjoying] making the pages! (that should be bold! hehe)

(does martha stuart have that TM'ed? gad, i hope
not!)

Don't think she has just yet. ;-)

Please, Lord.....don't let this thread careen towards Martha Stewart suject
matter =8^o

I'll do my best ;-)
FWIW, I don't even know who Martha Stuart IS. ;-)

-Shiri