Re: One more thing and I think we're set...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Todd Lehman writes:
Since part of the purpose of the page facility is to nurture LEGO-related
group projects and things like that, if you wanted to have an editor set up
and maintain CW pages in the CW area for people who aren't LUGNET Members,

I am not a card carrying member yet = )
(I figure I owe Todd $50 or $100 or so)

I think this is a great idea and has the potential to advance the
creativity, foster conversation, and inspire other like minded builders...

that's certainly fine from a LUGNET-admin point of view if it's fine with
the people whose stories would be put up.  And if someone later became a
LUGNET Member, they could copy their pages into their own area and maintain
them themselves.

I confess I have not actually viewed official lugnet mamber pages beyond
references posted in theme groups...

In that case, that would be great!!
I don't want to jump to conclusions, or to rush the whole group into this,
though... I don't make all the decisions here. (Yet - Mwhahahaha! ;-)

So... anyone else? Big agreement, big disagreement? A word?

-Shiri
I'm becoming one person with Scar... freaky!!!

I don't have any problems with what is being discussed...heck I am still
trying to read the page or 2 of posts since you asked for CW story database
ideas....lol

                      John