Re: Hi! (An introduction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:38:03 GMT

Hi Matt!

Nice to meet you!

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Matt Brooks writes:
Well, not to my knowledge, there's no FAQ.  (Am I wrong on this Shiri?)  But,
the castle world website, and .castle.org.cw are always great sources of
information.  Just dig through the posts, and see what you find, I guess...

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll go through the archives and see what I can
find....

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask!

Also, if you're looking for "the beginning" of CW, you might want to look
in .castle, NOT .castle.org.cw... that's where all the "historic" thingsa are,
before we got a group.

I can't wait to hear your story!  Sounds interesting...

It's something I've been working on for ages, but it fits here very well....

Great! We'll be expecting it!

BTW, perhaps we *should* write an FAQ. Pawel wrote one a looong time ago, but
I suppose the questions have changed...
Maybe we need to re-answer things like, "how do I join?", "why/who's doing
this?", "mutual storylines - who what where why" and a few others... grrr...
like I don't have enuff on my mind right now. :-)
I suppose I'll try my hand at it after my birthday (don't worry, it's this
Sunday)... I still have to put up CWSOTW, and add some members, tho'.

-Shiri the tired