Re: Hi! (An introduction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:10:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Matt Brooks writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:

Glad to have you aboard, Matt!  I assume you're interested in joining CW?  Do
you have a signature figure yet?  Check out
www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp for the Castle World site, explaining
everything and showing off balladeer's creations.  Can't wait to see you • MOC's
(my own creations; you'll find that we use alot of acronyms here...;-)
-Chris

Thanks Chris!

I definitely intend to joing CW! I've scoured through all of the Ballader's
pages and LOVED what I've seen there....

I intend to make a fig tonight. I've been thinking about it quite a bit
actually... I know his name, I've already got a story that I can build Lego
settings for to illustrate, and I think I know for sure just what I'll be • doing
with it....

Is there a CW FAQ somewhere that I can get queastions answered at?

Matt

Well, not to my knowledge, there's no FAQ.  (Am I wrong on this Shiri?)  But,
the castle world website, and .castle.org.cw are always great sources of
information.  Just dig through the posts, and see what you find, I guess...

I can't wait to hear your story!  Sounds interesting...
-Chris