Re: Hi! (An introduction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:27:51 GMT

Well, not to my knowledge, there's no FAQ.  (Am I wrong on this Shiri?)  But,
the castle world website, and .castle.org.cw are always great sources of
information.  Just dig through the posts, and see what you find, I guess...

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll go through the archives and see what I can
find....

I can't wait to hear your story!  Sounds interesting...

It's something I've been working on for ages, but it fits here very well....