Re: Hi! (An introduction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 17:05:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Matt Brooks writes:
Well, not to my knowledge, there's no FAQ.  (Am I wrong on this Shiri?) • But,
the castle world website, and .castle.org.cw are always great sources of
information.  Just dig through the posts, and see what you find, I guess...

Sounds like a plan to me. I'll go through the archives and see what I can
find....

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask!

Also, if you're looking for "the beginning" of CW, you might want to look
in .castle, NOT .castle.org.cw... that's where all the "historic" thingsa are,
before we got a group.

OK, here's a specific question... How can I easily catch up on the postings in
here? It seems a bit ackward to have to dig through nested things to find this
message that starts this slew of messages that I just HAPPENED to stumble
across while I was over here looking at this thing here when I was looking for
that thing there and fell out of the Castle group b/c I was sidetracked onto a
Space discussion about pirate pieces in space sets and....

Ok, what I'm saying is, is there an EASY way to find a list of the beginning
messages for all the current strings being pursued?

Matt