Subject:
Hi! (An introduction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:49:17 GMT

Here it is! My first post to a lugnet group!

My name is Matt Brooks, and I'm a Lego-holic. I've been going through a bit of
a dark age, but with the purchase of a sinle set a little over a month ago (The
Metroliner, my first lego TRAIN!!!) I've gotten out of the dark age and am
powering through a rather frightening new age of Lego creativity. In the course
of the last month my collection has expanded (with MANY thanks to The
Honorable Judge Ebay, Master Card and Lady Visa) by about 30 or so new sets,
including my first ACTUAL CASTLES and a variety of other trains, boats and what
not. Currently my project is to get all my sets built. EVERYTHING I own needs
to be built as to the original instructions. I am down to 28 town sets left to
build, including the original airport and gas station, and the I can get to
some serious original thinking. I just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading all
the discussion, and postings regarding castle world, and look forward to
becoming an active member.

My favorite castle sets right now are the Fright Knight's series. I've also got
some of the older Forestmen sets, but I like these newer sets as great deal. I
look forward to cannibalizing them soon and making my own creations! The idea
of creating my own castle kingdom and writing stories to share with all of you
is enticing and I look forward to a long relationship here!

Mattexl