Re: Hi! (An introduction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 13:48:32 GMT

Also, if you're looking for "the beginning" of CW, you might want to look
in .castle, NOT .castle.org.cw... that's where all the "historic" thingsa are,
before we got a group.

This can be considered very old, but some of the roots of CW are right here:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/castle-world/history/

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it or not, but it's fun to look back on;)

-- Pawel