Subject:
VERY Old updates, help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 17:04:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey,

Came across some of the updates to the ye-olde site,
(http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/)
And realized they were lost somewhere on the way.

Some of them were submitted by people who aren't even CW members yet... :-)

I want to remedy that.
So:

-Robert Bone and Michael Hopkins, please contact me if you want to join CW!
(at castle_world@hotmail.com)

-Ryan C., what's your sig-fig's name? (the first pic on the old site)

-Franklin C., you have Dwarves, a Satyr and a Minotaur up there... yet they
aren't on the new site(s). Do you want them to be added? Also, what about all
your other creations on your site? They all say "for CW" but you haven't
submitted them. LMK!

-Tim V.d.A., do you want your Centaurs added? I also seem to recall
some "philsopher trees" or something, but can't find them.

-----

Another thing... I'm working on listing all creations ever submitted to CW.
It's not done yet, and there are only characters and structures, but please
review and LMK if I missed anything!!
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/list/
I'll work on the creatures and members later.

-Shiri "sour sixteen" Dori