Re: VERY Old updates, help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 17:49:29 GMT

Another thing... I'm working on listing all creations ever submitted to CW.
It's not done yet, and there are only characters and structures, but please
review and LMK if I missed anything!!
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/list/
I'll work on the creatures and members later.

For the characters, are you just doing sig figs?  And for the structures, you
can add my newly-named, Valkayria Castle to the castle section.  I know, it's
really not a castle, but things in my "realm" (still gotta think of a name)
are always changing.  But here's the link to it:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/royalcastle.html

I'll be adding more pics to that page tonight.

Wilson

-Shiri "sour sixteen" Dori
Oh hey, Happy Birthday!  Turn that frown upside-down :)