Re: VERY Old updates, help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 18:13:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
Another thing... I'm working on listing all creations ever submitted to CW.
It's not done yet, and there are only characters and structures, but please
review and LMK if I missed anything!!
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/list/
I'll work on the creatures and members later.

For the characters, are you just doing sig figs?

No. But not too many people submitted more than that. I'll be glad to add any
characters that you want... even better if you can them a page on lugnet and
LMK where it is.
(I'm going to add Kfir soon -
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/~88/characters/Kfir
Not much, you see? But it's there. :-)

And for the structures, you
can add my newly-named, Valkayria Castle to the castle section.  I know, it's
really not a castle, but things in my "realm" (still gotta think of a name)
are always changing.  But here's the link to it:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/royalcastle.html

OK, I'll be glad to add it to the site.

-Shiri "sour sixteen" Dori
Oh hey, Happy Birthday!  Turn that frown upside-down :)

Thanks, but I'm not feeling real cheerful right now.

-Shiri
P.S. if anyone wants to talk, I'm on ICQ # 1518436