Re: Hello!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:04:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Henry Kruer writes:
Who was working on it?  Maybe I we could drop them an email, or maybe
somebody else can actually start it?

Craig Hamilton was working on the map. His computer is broken down right
now, and I haven't spoken to him in ages.

He is one of the most creative guys we've got, and yet he's got a terrible
habit of getting out of touch.

Too bad.  IOM seemed really interesting.

Well, the map isn't are only problem. No one has been sending updates about
their characters in the first place... there are enough things to do within
the current frame, but no one is doing them :-(

Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone. It's true that Chris and I are
behind on updating Castle World, *but* IIRC there have been little to no IOM
updates. Only CW.

-Shiri