Re: Hello!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 13:11:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Henry Kruer writes:
Well, I joining castle world...(email's coming) and here's a small teaser
using my Legocam.  Click on the stopmotion.

Welcome to Castle World!  Looks interesting, but the resolution is pretty low.
:\  If you have access to a scanner, I'd highly recommend using that to either
scan photos of the characters or scan the characters themselves.  Here is a
cheap self promotion, I mean great example:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8381  ;)

I'm thinking about joining IOM...  I can get pretty good pictures out of my
legocam.  But there's been no updates at all.  What's happening!?!?

Yeah, the person who made the maps hasn't sent any more to the admins, so it
can't be updated yet.  :\  I was under the impression someone else was going to
work on them, though...

Jeff
Who was working on it?  Maybe I we could drop them an email, or maybe
somebody else can actually start it?

Too bad.  IOM seemed really interesting.

John Kruer