Re: Hello!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:37:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Welcome to Castle World!  Looks interesting, but the resolution is pretty low.
:\  If you have access to a scanner, I'd highly recommend using that to either
scan photos of the characters or scan the characters themselves.  Here is a
cheap self promotion, I mean great example:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=8381  ;)

I'm thinking about joining IOM...  I can get pretty good pictures out of my
legocam.  But there's been no updates at all.  What's happening!?!?

I think the line above ... adequately describes what John H. Kruer is doing
with his lego castle publishing.  He is looking forward for his birthday
in hopes that his parents get him a (real) digital camera.

Scanning is a possibility.  Having photos digitized is another possibility.
I "overlooked" his overall presentation, and was definitely surprised at the
detail of the "hide-out".  I definitely look forward to a real digitized
version so I can see how real the mountain hide-out really is.

Benjamin Medinets

Thanks all.  The problem is I don't have access of a scanner- my parents are
the cavemen type.  Oh well, If I have to, I can spend the 16 or so dollars
to digitilize pictures.

Here's another animation:
It's named tour.  Its not at all good, but the point is to stop the
animation and use your curser to look at specific images. (theres 250 of
them, or so.  Its over a megabyte large!)

PLMKWYT if you can make sense of my pictures!

John Kruer