Re: Hello!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:23:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Henry Kruer writes:

Here's another animation:
It's named tour.  Its not at all good, but the point is to stop the
animation and use your curser to look at specific images. (theres 250 of
them, or so.  Its over a megabyte large!)

I seem to be having a problem with viewing your animations.  This problem
has happened when trying to load both Stopmotion9.avi and Tour.avi.  After
fully downloading to file, this error message come up: "Couldn't finish
initializing application because an unknown error occured.  The number of
the error is: 8"  Do you, John, or does anyone else know what is going on?

~Kevin Blocksidge