Subject:
Collaboration IOM Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 04:37:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey IOM'ers, Wilson Raska and I have come up with a collaboration Isle Of
Mist story featuring, among other things, the first IOM casualties :)

Part 1, Morganoth's Command, courtesy of Wilson:

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/wraithjourney.html

Part 2, Confrontation, courtesy of me:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_5.html

Enjoy, everybody!