Re: Collaboration IOM Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:58:04 GMT

Adrian & Wilson:

Nice job! I think you pulled off the collaboration rather well. Wilson, I
really like the wraiths' shields. And now there's a dangerous new player on the
IOM, I hope my expedition will be prepared for them!

On a somewhat related note, I've got the next chapter of Bertar's expedition to
the IOM written, I'm just trying to decide where he should land on the IOM.
Your section currently has the most action, but it would be nice to interact
with some of the other characters on the other sections, too. It's almost too
bad that the uncovered sections aren't a little closer together. Maybe the
initial sections will become connected as more of the mist clears.

Steve Buechi

The Great Desert - http://www.buffnet.net/~beakman/lego/castle/index.htm

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey IOM'ers, Wilson Raska and I have come up with a collaboration Isle Of
Mist story featuring, among other things, the first IOM casualties :)

Part 1, Morganoth's Command, courtesy of Wilson:

http://home.sofast.net/~raska/wraithjourney.html

Part 2, Confrontation, courtesy of me:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_5.html

Enjoy, everybody!