Re: Collaboration IOM Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 05:11:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Dave Amos writes:
Very awesome, you guys!  Way to create your own fun! Wilson, your photo
editing work is amazing; I was very impressed!I will be sure to post the
events of this in the Bricktannia East news.  I believe the people have the
right to know.  I also have a feeling that the Bricktannia East newswire
will become very busy starting tomorrow.  Ill keep you all posted.

Thanks Dave.  Our little corner of the map certainly is where all the action
is.  I was also very impressed with Wilson's photo editing abilities.  I
don't have the patience or skill to do work like that, so I make up for it
with quantity :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com