Re: Collaboration IOM Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 23:06:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey IOM'ers, Wilson Raska and I have come up with a collaboration Isle Of
Mist story featuring, among other things, the first IOM casualties :)

Part 1, Morganoth's Command, courtesy of Wilson:
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/wraithjourney.html

Part 2, Confrontation, courtesy of me:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_5.html

Nice work to both of you!

Thanks!

And it looks like there's a real force to be reckoned with over in that
area... Sorjin's glad to be over in a quiet corner right now!

Hmmm. . . maybe I'll have to send some wraiths to that section to stir
things up.  ;-)

Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/