Re: Collaboration IOM Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:30:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Wilson Raska writes:
I wrote:
Wilson, I'm wondering if you actually create four ships, and if not, how did
you pull of cloning at different angles? I'd love to hear any insight.

Hehe, I was wondering if anyone would ask about that.  The fact is, I only
made one ship, and the shots involving more than one ship required extensive
editing.  I should probably create a tutorial explaining some Photoshop
techniques I've learned.

Hey, that would be *great*. I've got photoshop, but we all know how useful I
am *with* it... (if you don't know, go check out the credits for the
Gathering story ;-).  So if you made a tutorial like that, I'd be in heaven.
I know that with a lot of hard work and tinkering, I might learn the stuff
you know, but if you can make a tutorial that would make things so much easier!
(Not that I expect a tutorial would make me an expert like you, but a girl
can hope... ;-)

<snip explanation>

The technique worked very well in my opinion, so I think I'll be using it
more often in my stories, and try to up the complexity as well.  Can't make
things too simple now, can we?  :-)

It definitely worked well, no doubt about it! Your proof is in the fact that
I had to ask... :-)  And no, we can't keep things simple, definitely not! <grin>

-Shiri