Re: Collaboration IOM Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 21:29:49 GMT

Adrian, Wilson,

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Adrian Drake writes:
Part 1, Morganoth's Command, courtesy of Wilson:
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/wraithjourney.html

Part 2, Confrontation, courtesy of me:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_5.html

Great job you guys! It's always exciting to see what you two have up your
sleeve... you should be a model to us all, what with multiple collaborations
and creating the most teeming IOM area thus far! (Together with Leah and
Dave, o'course!) I'm looking forward to seeing what will go on and develop.
Exciting stuff!

Wilson, I'm wondering if you actually create four ships, and if not, how did
you pull of cloning at different angles? I'd love to hear any insight.

-Shiri