Re: Collaboration IOM Story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 05:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Dave Amos writes:
Very awesome, you guys!  Way to create your own fun! Wilson, your photo
editing work is amazing; I was very impressed!

Thanks Dave!  The pics were pretty time-consuming, but after all the
tweaking was done, they turned out pretty good.

I will be sure to post the
events of this in the Bricktannia East news.  I believe the people have the
right to know.  I also have a feeling that the Bricktannia East newswire
will become very busy starting tomorrow.  Ill keep you all posted.

Hey, that's a great idea!  It's cool how this little section of the isle is
starting to come alive and have a "seeming" life of its own.

Thanks again, Wilson
http://home.sofast.net/~raska/