Re: A few new changes and explanations up on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 02:24:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Josiah Nicely writes:
Due to the feedback when I first posted my site, I have found a new host
that I think has fixed the majority of the problems with the old site. Also,
I've added a little background history to go along with it. Not a whole lot
of new pictures yet. This next week has a lot of exams and papers to get
done, so maybe next weekend I'll have time to post the first few segments.
But, if you have any more feedback on the site, I'd appreciate it. Oh, and
if any has any history of the Timmy that you wouldn't mind me referencing,
please let me know. I'm sure to some the humor of the Timmy is lost because
they don't understand it's oh so important place in the Legoverse. I hoped
to somewhat enlighten them a bit, but if you know something that could help,
I'd more than appreciate for it to be passed along to me. Thanks and Enjoy!

And the link is:
http://www.angelfire.com/va3/jnicely/IOM/index.html
Enjoy!
- Joe