 Castle / 9952
  Re: Factions

(...) Hey what about Crusaders and Black Falcons? (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Hello everyone, this is my initial post here though I have read from this site for a while now. I have recently come out of the "Dark Age" and castles were always my favorites so I thought I would put in my .01 at least. I have the Falcons, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

<<services of mercenaries from the North (Axemen). (...) this brings up something ive been wondering about: what is up with the axemen? i mean they generally hang with lions (crusaders), and carry their swords, and thats fine and all.. but, why the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

OK, I haven't really created a "world" yet, but so far here is what it is roughly ike faction-wise. BTW, my fave faction is the Black Falcons There are two main kingdoms, Kingdom A and B, which have rivalled each oter for centuries, and often go to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) I always wondered too. Somewhat recently I got 6061 Siege Tower as a set and wondered who the Axemen were attacking with this? In the set the Axers are on the tower, on the wall and outside there is a Lion riding on a horse! What sense is (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) For me, the axemen cannot have their own faction for one simple reason--there is no such thing as an axeman shield. Plus, knights with the crossed axes appear guarding the King's castle, joining in the attack with the seige tower and battering (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Well there has never been a surcoat for factions like the batlord's knights, or the BK. The axemen can eieter use round blank shields or they can be some special faction that doesn't use shields at all because they consider them "cowardly". (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

I think I will de-lurk for a moment and throw in my two cents worth. My "Crossed Axe" soldiers have always been mercenaries who have often been employed by the peasants to protect their interests or have allowed themselves to be hired by the Lions. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Those are good thoughts, and play right in to the rules of Brikwars!! But they are inconsistent with the way the Crossed-Ax soldiers are portrayed in the Lego sets. Anytime you see a crossed ax soldier carrying a shield, it is a lion shield! (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) Very true. I have generally ignored what the boxes "portray" myself. But what is the deal with the armoured inn then? Black Falcon Knight and crossed axe footsoldiers hanging out at an inn together in perfect harmony? (...) Haha, well the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) don't forget the popular portrayal of wagnerian opera.. i see vision of fat ladies with viking armor and two horned helmet. something i would like to see is some muslim castles, like from the abbassid dynasty.. especially now that we have the (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Factions

(...) ROFL!! Yes! Now we just need to build an Opera House. We already even have a phantom! (Craig's)... teeheehee... (...) Hmmm, that would be shweet. Maybe if I have time next year, I'll make some mosques based on the ones in the Galilee. They (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)