 Castle / 9055
Re: Ninja stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 15:20:43 GMT

James Stacey wrote:

Quick Question

- Do people think of Ninja LEGO as Castle LEGO or as a seperate range. I
know they are in the 60xx range but I dont consider them as real Castle
EGO  - discuss

I consider the Ninja sets to be part of the Castle line. Not only are
the sets GREAT for parts (LOVE the stone facade) and minifigs, but they
give a whole new idea to ornamentation, realized in Lego. I also like
the way they are put together. Particularly the Flying Ninja Fortress
(Of which I own 3 or 4 due to deep discounts at KayBee Outlet), and the
modular way it is put together. So is the Stone's Throw Bridge (or
whatever it is called). Though I don't evaluate sets on play value, I do
like to build them the first time out of the box, so I can see what new
architectural ideas Lego has come up with, and get some ideas on how to
work any new pieces into a model. This was particularly true with the
LOM Aero Tube Hangar. But to answer your particular question, I
definitely think that Ninja is part of the Castle line.
--
Matt Brooks