 Castle / 9052
Re: Ninja stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:44:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
Quick Question

- Do people think of Ninja LEGO as Castle LEGO or as a seperate range. I
know they are in the 60xx range but I dont consider them as real Castle
EGO  - discuss

:)
--
James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

Ninja has a real castle, armor, swords, helmets, cavalry, bows - why
wouldn't it be real Castle?  No, it's not medieval Europe, so it won't
necessarily be of interest to everyone.  I thought it a step up after Dragon
Masters and Fright Knights, personally.

Bruce