 Castle / 9051
9050  |  9052
Subject:
Custom torso question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 13:20:09 GMT

Ok,

I've seen some of the BEAUTIFUL torso's some of you guys are creating.  I
would LOVE to try this on my own, but I have a few questions:

1) What program do you use?  Photo Shop?

2) How did you create your template for the shape to keep it consistant?

3) Where do you get some of the art work?  Like the different european
lions, etc.?

4) Any other tips, guidelines, suggestions?

Eric