 Castle / 9059
Re: Custom torso question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 16:52:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
1) What program do you use?  Photo Shop?

I have used Adobe Illustrator for most of my stuff, although if I am
knocking off a pattern (Example: TLC's Guarded Inn Sign), I have used
Photoshop for simple touch ups and improvements of the pattern.  Although my
Blacktron I clones are Illustrator also...

-- Hop-Frog