 Castle / 9068
Re: Ninja stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 19:48:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

I have to turn this around and ask do you consider Dark Forest to be part of
the Castle Lego line, or the Castle Dark Forest line?  I mean, there isn't a
castle in Dark Forest, but there is in Ninja.

What you are really hedging around is the question: should the "Castle" line
only be from medieval Europe?  I would say no.

  Hey, that reminds me:  when did man-portable gunpowder weapons come about
in Asia?  That would seem a suitable, though arbitrary, way to determine if
Ninja "fits" with Castle.
  I suspect this has been hashed-out here before...

     Dave!