 Castle / 9049
Re: Ninja stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 12:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey writes:
Quick Question

- Do people think of Ninja LEGO as Castle LEGO or as a seperate range. I
know they are in the 60xx range but I dont consider them as real Castle
EGO  - discuss

:)
--
James Stacey
www.minifig.co.uk

James -

Sure! They're castles, they're just not "European" castles. Different uses
for different cultures and all that, but I do consider them a part of
"Castle". Just not one that I got into very deeply. I have 3-4 of the
smaller sets but that's really about it. :)

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm