 Castle / 8950
  How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

A while ago someone asked how many Black Falcons everyone has. I think I have a mere 50 or so with the Falcon torso. Despite the fact that they have been around a long while and there seems to be a fair amount of them floating about, I find them (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

I'll have to count em up. (I have more wolfpack shields than I'll ever need suddenly) Wolfpack holds a special place for me as it came out just after I'd stopped buying Lego. I'd see them in the shops and think 'they look cool'. i'd help friends and (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

I only have 12 Wolfpack knights. I have taken a break from buying LEGO cause I was running out of money. but They are one of my top priorities (along with black falcons) when I start buying again. I don't use the original wolfpack design. I use the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I prefer hordes of everything except Dragon Master and Batlords. Ugh. . . I got 125 Batlords. . . had to do it for the dragons. (...) Fortunately for me I started collecting while Wolfpack was still somewhat available. So I ended up getting (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I only have 8 at the moment, but I have a 6038 waiting at home. 7 of them have the black peasant cowl, plain smiley, brown WP torso w/black arms, and red hips w/black legs. They are armed with regular swords. The eighth guy is sort of the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I have about 22 Wolfpack. They are my best warriors. Yeah they are a little hard to get a hold of but not that pricey. Which i'm glad for. The Forestmen are a lot harder to get cheap. One thing that I like to do is to use the brown torso from (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Well, Bruce, I may out do you in Pirates, but perhaps you out do me in Castle. I suspect I have close to 50 Wolfpack (I need to count, I know I have like 15 6038s, plus a bunch of Wolfpack minifigs which came from minifig lots and the like). (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I think I've got between 15 and 20, but I'm not sure. (And something like 70-90 Black Falcons) Useless Wolfpack Tidbits ===...=== WP was one of the odder themes. Only two sets were "branded" as Wolfpack sets, while 6 sets were available (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I've got about 15 true Wolfpack minifigures with another 10-15 other figures that I've transformed into Wolfpack figures, inluding my signature figure Duke Marhk the Black Wolf. I've found that the red torsos with armor prints (plate and scale (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) The early scale-mail figure remains one of my very favorites. It can belong to any "faction" and has tons more personality than the early breastplate-print figure (which is probably my least favorite figure). The best thing about Lego remains (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Somewhere along the line, I realized I simply had run of space to store completed Pirate ships. So, except for being on the lookout for an ElDorado Fortress, A Skull's Eye Schooner, and soldiers (Armada, red-coats, and blue-coats), I strongly (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I have diddly squat for Wolfpack... I probably have 5 or 6, but they aren't one of the types I'm interested in, so I've traded most of them away. James (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Oh, just a "mere" 50 Black Falcons, huh? ;) I doubt I have more than 20, and I consider that a lot! :) (...) Not sure exactly how many I have, but it is roughly 80. I had some plans for them, but I'm not sure I want to use them in such a (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Okay I'll admit that I sold all my wolfpack guys a year or so ago but I LOVE Black Falcons and I'll talk about them anytime I get a chance. I started collecting them almost exclusively about a year ago and I currently have about 165 Black (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

Maybe this is something that has been discussed before, maybe not. I was just wondering what others thought about some of the various lego castle knockoffs made by Tyco, Larami, and Mega Blocks in the 1980s and early 1990s. I've seen some of these (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

I got an armory set a long time ago at some old department store. Here's the weapons they had; Battle axe - black throwing(?) axe maybe half or less as long as old pikes, but blade was just as big. This was a good weapon and I still use it for (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) i would like to see some of this stuff if you'd post it (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) (URL) is the ones I can find right now, some of you other folks might know what brand and all that they were, all I remember is that they were hanging by the checkout in I believe white plastic bags with pictures of set (like lego bags but (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) Heck yes. The MB black swords are fantastic, and the armor as well. The robes in the MB castle set are great for monks and nuns. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Aww... I was wrong I had less WP than I thought :( 750 Castle figs ===...=== 89 Black Falcons 54 Black Knights 71 Bulls 140 Crusaders 12 Dark Forest 34 Dragon Masters 15 Forestmen 135 Fright Knights 74 Leo's Knights 50 Royal Knights 14 (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

The set was from Larami which is now Coko which is a clone of both Tyco and Lego. The horses and wheels are almost exactly the same as those of Tyco. The bricks are Lego copies and much better quality than MB. I have over 60 Coko Knights from (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I'm trying to sit down and do an exact count, but my son is great at having massed battles and mixing everything back up again. I estimated something like 800 Castle figures for myself (that includes samurai and ninja). I know I'd like to get (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) Know any place where I can find out more about these Coko sets? I've seen them pop up on e-bay every now and then, but would like to see some more. (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Yeah, I only very rarely ever count them by hand anymore since it's easy to lose track, and there are some things like the torso w/ breastplate (red & blue & black) which can be either Crusaders, Black Falcons, or Black Knights, depending on (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) *chuckle* You've more than I do! I have... oh... 1 WP fig? ;) I'm not so much interested in the WP torso's as I am in the WP (and Forester's)shields. Sadly the accessory packs that everyone looked at are out of my budget to get the number I'd (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) For Coko look at (URL) Clones look at (URL) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

I don't know about the play value of the Coko toys, but the entertainment value of their site is HUGE! There are some great examples of "engrish" (see (URL) for more of the same), especially in the product shots! Matt (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) It is interesting that most people make the wolfies aligned with bad or not the pure of heart group. I have about 30-40 Wolf Packs guys and agree that they are somewhat harder to get due to how few they made. Falcon's are easy to get, if (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I feel your pain :-) I have over a 1000 soldiers and took them all apart, literally. I then put them back together so that they all matched in large groups. So, my armies are all identical. For instance, I have 50 dragon master knights. They (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Your website is always a wonder to behold. Yes, any group is good or bad at the whim of the owner. I opt for the Ash approach, "Good, bad: we're the guys with the crossbows." With their emphasis on browns, grays, and blacks (they'd fit in with (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) I have broken down the black knights and fright knights like this. I have also intergrated the royal knights into the crusaders. I only have one of the black frightknight breastplate torso's and a minor hero has it. the red torso's and the red (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) Well then, I guess my 4 wolfpack would have to be the Ugly, then! If you need a clue as to where they fall in the greater hierarchy of my kingdom, they go by the name "Coyotes" instead of Wolfpack (as in: Wyle E.) and are hapless bumblers of (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) From one southern Iowan to another Kevin...please tell me those are coyotes and not "coyoteees"...right, right? :-) -Chris (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....

(...) If only they'd stop buying ACME catapults! Sheer genius!!! Kevin (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.castle)