 Castle / 8953
Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 16:22:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

suspect many like them, but don't feel the need for hordes of them the way
they possessively collect Black Falcons.

I prefer hordes of everything except Dragon Master and Batlords.  Ugh. . . I
got 125 Batlords. . . had to do it for the dragons.

So how many do you have, and what Wolfpack insights do you have to add?

Fortunately for me I started collecting while Wolfpack was still somewhat
available.  So I ended up getting 168 of them.

They are a cool little force and now that I've got about 25lbs. of old
accessory packs coming my way, I can convert all my Wolfpack archers to
swordsmen.

Jimmy