 Castle / 8979
Re: How much wolf can a wolfpack pack....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 16:28:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
So how many do you have, and what Wolfpack insights do you have to add?

I think I've got between 15 and 20, but I'm not sure. (And something like
70-90 Black Falcons)

Aww... I was wrong I had less WP than I thought :(
750 Castle figs
================
89 Black Falcons
54 Black Knights
71 Bulls
140 Crusaders
12 Dark Forest
34 Dragon Masters
15 Forestmen
135 Fright Knights
74 Leo's Knights
50 Royal Knights
14 Wolfpack
62 "Other" Castle figs (peasants, women, kings, ghosts)

But not far off, I guess....

DaveE

I'm trying to sit down and do an exact count, but my son is great at having
massed battles and mixing everything back up again.  I estimated something
like 800 Castle figures for myself (that includes samurai and ninja).  I
know I'd like to get more Royal Knights, and my amount of Leo's and Bulls
will grow when I see some serious markdown on Knight's Kingdom.  I'm never
quite sure what to list as "Black Knights" and I just think in terms of
"ugly breastplate print" and "cool scale print".

Bruce